Uber Google Pay Offer – Get 100% Cashback On First Ride + Upto 100₹ On Next 10 Rides. Google Tez Now Becomes Google Pay But The Offers still Same and Google Pay Frequently Gives Many Offers for their Users. This time it is offer 100% cashback Upto 60Rs on First Ride Pay with Google Pay and Also 10 Scratch Cards up to 100 Rs Each For Next 10 Rides.
About the Google pay Uber Cab Offer –
Use Google Pay on the Uber app for your first ever ride of at least ₹60 and get ₹60 cashback. Subsequently, for your 2nd to 11th ride of ₹60 or more using Google Pay, you’ll earn a scratch card worth ₹10 to ₹100. You can earn up to 10 scratch cards for this offer. This offer Valid Till 31st Jan 2019.
How to Get 100% Cashback On Uber Rides –
- First of all, You Need to Download Uber App and Google Pay App From Here. (If You Already Have Then update Your Both Apps)
- Open both app and Sign up or Login.
- Now Open Uber App and Go to Payment Section.
- Click on Add New Payment option.
- Now Enter Your Google Pay Mobile Number Or Google Pay UPI.
- Just Ride Normally and Choose Payment Mode Google pay before Ride.
- That’s it, You Will Get 100% Up to 60Rs On Your First Ride Pay with Google Tez. And this cashback Directly Added into your bank account.
Uber Google Pay Offer Terms and Conditions –
• To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
• To receive the ₹60 cashback offer, you must make your first transaction on the Uber app using Google Pay of at least Indian Rupees Sixty (INR 60).
• Subsequently, you can qualify for the scratch card reward if you spend at least Indian Rupees Sixty (INR 60) on your 2nd to 11th ride on Uber using Google Pay.
• Enablement of Google Pay and UPI on Uber’s Android App is at the discretion of Uber. This offer is only available for users of Uber’s Android App in which Google Pay and UPI are enabled.
• Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, form of payment, to qualify for each offer.
• You can earn a maximum of ten scratch cards and one cashback for this offer which expires 31st January 2019.
• Each scratch card earned is worth Indian Rupees Ten (10) to Indian Rupees One Hundred (INR 100).
• You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
• If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google.
• This condition applies only to the scratch card reward offer: Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries.
• This condition applies only to the scratch card reward offer: This offer is not available to the residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these States should not participate in this offer.
• You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
• Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities.
Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
• This Uber Google Pay offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.