Recharge Your DTH With 50 Rs & Get 10 to 1000 Rs Cashback. Do a DTH Recharge at least Rs.50 and win cashback ranging anywhere from Rs.10 to Rs.1000. It is a completely randomized selection based on which cashback will be issued. This Offer Like as Google Pay Recharge Offer and Also Phonepe Recharge Scratch Card Based Offer. There is no manual intervention on deciding cashback amount for each customer. Cashback will be credited within 3 business days as Amazon Pay balance. Offer is applicable once per customer during the offer period & Offer Live till 10th Jan 2019.
How to Get 10 to 1000Rs Cashback On DTH Recharge Via Amazon Pay
1) First Of All, Visit amazon Pay DTH Recharge Offer Page From Here.
2) Now Choose Your Service Provider.
3) Now Enter Your DTH Subscription or Account Number.
4) Enter Recharge Amount (Minimum 50 Rs)
5) Now Pay With Amazon Pay Balance.
That’s It, You will Get Upto 1000Rs Cashback in Your Pay wallet within 3 Days Of Payment.
Amazon New Year DTH Recharge Offer T&Cs –
1) The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘DTH Recharges’ offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the Direct-To-Home (“DTH”) recharges on Amazon.in.
2) These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to DTH recharges. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3) This Offer is valid from 1st Jan, 2019 to Jan 10th, 2019 (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
4) During the Offer Period, any customer who on Amazon.in makes payment (each an, “Eligible Transaction”) for DTH services provided by any of the DTH service providers (“DTH Providers”) for a minimum amount of INR 50, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback in relation to the amount paid by the customer for the Eligible Transaction.
5) The cashback under this Offer will be provided with a minimum amount of INR 10 and a maximum amount of INR 1000 per Eligible Transaction, once per customer during the offer period. It is clarified that the amount of cashback that a customer receives will be determined on a random basis and APIPL accepts no responsibility for the amount that a customer receives under this Offer.
6) The cashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by
7) The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the DTH recharge transaction.
8) This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period, i.e. only on one Eligible Transaction.
9) A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the DTH recharges available on Amazon.in), or by the DTH Provider.
10) APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
11) This Offer is available only on the recharge for DTH connections issued in India and is not available in relation to postpaid mobile bill payments or prepaid mobile recharges or payments of utility bills (such as electricity bill). For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that this Offer is available only on DTH recharges issued by select DTH Providers that are available and listed on Amazon.in.
12) All disputes relating to the DTH service will be resolved by the relevant DTH Provider. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and the DTH Provider (as the case may be) and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
13) Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
14) Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.