Paytm Snickers offer – Get Rs 20 Paytm Cash on Snickers of Rs 40. As we all know paytm is a big brand in online market and it is always gives many surprises for its user. This time snickers and paytm gives you a offer and in this offer user get 20rs paytm add money coupon in snickers pack. So read post for paytm snickers offer terms and conditions.
How to Get Rs 20 Free Paytm cash from Snickers:-
1) First of all, Visit on your Nearest General store
2) This offer must be mentioned on Snickers.
3) Now Buy Snickers pack of Rs 40.
4) After purchasing the Product, Then Open the Pack and look for the 12 digit code (“Code”) printed on the back of the label.
5) Once you got the Snickers coupon then keep with you and Now we are going to use to get Rs 20 Free Paytm Cash from Snickers.
6) Please use Only “Chrome browser”
How to Redeem snickers paytm add money Coupon code:-
1) Now goto Paytm Snickers offer Page
2) Enter your Unique Cash code which you got from via SMS.
3) Login / Sign up your Paytm account.
4) That’s it amount get added to your Paytm wallet instantly. You can use it for your Mobile Recharge & Bill Payment.
5) Goto Paytm Website Here
6) Enter your Mobile number, operator, amount.
7) Proceed to Recharge and pay the amount using your Paytm wallet. That’s it your Recharge get done instantly.
Terms & Conditions of Paytm Snicker offer:-
1) Participation in this Promotion namely, Paytm Snickers Offer (“Offer”) is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Offer. Products also available without this Offer.
2) By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3) This Offer is being conducted by Mars India Ltd (“Mars”) in association with One97 Communications Ltd.’s (“One97 or Paytm) (collectively referred to as Organizer) on One97’s platform, namely www.Paytm.com (‘website’), for Products defined hereinafter.
4) This Offer is valid in India from 15th Feb 2017 to 31st July 2017 (‘Offer Period’) on purchase of Snickers Packs referred to as “Products” and on limited stocks only.
5) The Offer is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees and family members of Mars and One97, their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.)
6) After purchasing the Products, the participant will get the Coupon code (“Code”) on the packs. After getting this Code, the participant can participate in the Offer in the following manner and avail Paytm Cash.
7) Paytm cash is the term used to define Paytm cash that participant gets when he applies the code on Paytm website.
8) The cash earned this way is stored in the Paytm wallet and is used to purchase products/do recharges on Paytm website only. No cash would be given in lieu of Paytm cash.
9) On successful application of the Code Rs 20 would be added to user’s Paytm wallet within 24 hours.
10) Each code is unique and can be used once.
11) A single user account can avail the offer thrice.
12) The coupons would be valid till 31st July 2017. User would not be able to avail the offer after that
13) Get the unique coupon code printed on the pack.
Visit the Website www.paytm.comregister at the Website and apply the code at www.paytm.com/Snickers to receive cash into your Paytm wallet. Participants already registered with Paytm.com can also use their existing credentials to avail of the Offer.
14) You can use the Paytm cash thus collected for mobile recharge, postpaid bill payment, shopping etc.
15) In case of any conflict between terms and conditions printed on the pack/insert/voucher and the website, terms and conditions printed on website shall prevail.
16) Participants can buy all products and services offered on Paytm.com or Paytm app with the cash they collect in their Paytm wallet. In case user purchases a product or service that is greater in value than the amount of cash user has collected in Paytm wallet, user would have to pay for the differential amount through any of the payment means available/accepted on Paytm. It can be used to purchase talktime or DTH recharge or purchase of physical goods after accumulation of Paytm Cash in the Paytm wallet.
17) Actual recharge will vary as per the top-up plan of the respective operator and is subject to applicable taxes and levies. Post paid users may pay any post paid bill on Paytm, only if they are paying their entire outstanding bill amount.
18) Paytm/MARS does not take any responsibility for partial bill payment being rejected by Post paid users’ operator/service provider. If Post paid users’ bill amount is higher than Paytm cash he/she has in his/hers account, he/she will need to pay for the balance amount through any of the payment modes/means accepted on Paytm.
19) The Code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period and you agree to waive off right of redemption on the date of expiry of Offer Period.