Jio Summer Surprise, Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer –Members of Jio’s paid Prime service, who enjoyed data and free voice calls for three months with a recharge of Rs. 303 or above, will be required to buy a recharge soon.
There are two ways to check details of your Reliance Jio plan –
1) Via MyJio App
2) Via Jio Website
How to check plan details using MyJio app –
1) 1st of all, download MyJio App Here
2) Opne App and Login/Signup
3) Verify your number
4) you can see the balance on right hand side top. ( your balance will be shown as zero.)
5) To know the validity of your existing plan, go to my plans under the main menu button on the left hand top.
6) Now click on My plan. It will show you the plan validity and the amount of SMS and data available for the day.
How to check plan details via website –
1) 1st of all, click here to visit Jio website.
2) Now Signup Or You can log in to your account using your password or an OTP, which you will get on your Jio number.
3) After you log in, you can see your Jio balance on top.
4) Just below the “Summary” heading, you can see the number of days your existing plan – Summer Surprise or Dhan Dhana Dhan – is valid for.