How To Delink Aadhaar from Bank Accounts, Mobile Number, E-wallets. According to the Supreme Court’s judgment on Wednesday 26-Sep-2018, it is not mandatory to link your bank accounts with your Aadhaar number. A five-judge bench of the Supreme Court ruled that the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) rules in this regard are unconstitutional. So there is Question “How To Delink Aadhaar From E-Wallet And Also From Bank Accounts”. We are sharing some easy methods to delink Aadhaar Form E-Wallets and Banks Accounts.
How To Delink Aadhaar From E-Wallet –
Almost we All Link their Aadhar card with Paytm, Mobikwik, Phonepe, Amazon, Freecharge, And Some Others Wallets to Get Full Benefits of Cashback and Other Offers Providing via Wallets. But Now as Supreme Court Said, it is not mandatory to link your ewallets with your Aadhaar number. So There are some easy steps For How To Delink Aadhaar From E-Wallet.
1) First of all, You need to Call E-wallet Care.
2) Now Ask them to Delink Aadhaar Card From Wallet.
3) Now they will send you a link on your Registered email Id And You will need to Send A Scan Copy of your aadhaar card From Your Registered email id.
4) After Complete All Things, Just Wait for 48Hours, And after That, you will receive a confirmation email about Delink Aadhaar Card From Wallet
[alert-announce]Note – This Method Work with Almost All E-Wallets but Some Have different Methods, And Customer Executive will Guide You.[/alert-announce]
[alert-warning]Also Read – NPCI Decided To Block Same Account UPI Transactions[/alert-warning]
How to Delink aadhaar Card from Bank Accounts –
Because of, No need to link your adhaar card with bank account, So you can now delink your aadhar from your bank account. As of now, no online method available for delink aadhaar card from bank,You will need to go to the branch of the bank where you have the account or ask your bank Care executive to “how can you delink your bank account with your Aadhar number?” Or Simply Follow Below Steps
- You need to go to the branch of the bank where you have the account and contact the customer care representative.
- You’ll then be required to submit a formal request in an application to the bank.
- Carry other KYC documents like PAN card and passbook along with to facilitate delinking.
- Within 48 hours, the bank will delink your Aadhaar from your bank account and send you confirmation.
- You can also delink your bank account and Aadhaar number by using net banking facility or your bank’s mobile application.
[alert-announce]Please Note – Don’t Delink All your account from aadhaar Card, Because Supreme Court Said That You will need an Aadhaar Link Bank Account For Government Schemes and Subsidy Programs.[/alert-announce]