Google Pay Refer and Earn – Earn Up to 201₹ for invite Per Friend. Google Pay App is a Google payment App for India. Google pay is also known as Google Tez. Google Tez celebrating its first anniversary, so they are running an offer for all customers. In this offer user get double or four-time of referral bonus compared to a normal day. some user gets 101 rupees and some get 201 rupees for inviting one friend to Google pay or Google Tez. This offer Live For a limited time period.
About Google Pay App Or Google Tez App
Send money to friends, pay bills and buy online, recharge your phone, or pay at the nearby café with Google Pay, Google’s digital payment app. Google Pay works with your existing bank account*, which means your money is safe with your bank. There’s no need to worry about reloading wallets and you don’t need to do additional KYC..
Google Pay App or Google Tez App works with all banks in India that support BHIM UPI.
How To Earn 201Rs For Inviting Friends – Google Pay Refer and Earn
or Use Google Pay App Or Google Tez App Referral Code – 549Qu
2) Open App and Select Language.
3) Select your email Id From your Mobile Phone.
4) Enter Your Mobile Number. (Which is registered in your bank account)
5) Select bank account and make UPI for Tez App by Google.
6) Make a UPI pin.
7) That’s it, Now Send 1Rs to any other Google Pay user and you will Get 51 Rs cashback in your bank..
Note – You can also send Us 1Rs to earn A scratch card, And Also we will back you 20Rs As Bonus money immediately.
Also See –
- Payzapp KYC Offer – Get 100 Rs In Your Wallet For Doing Complete Your eKYC
- Pay Bill Of Rs 100 or Above and Get upto 1000Rs in Your Bank
Terms And Conditions Of Google Pay App Refer and Earn Offer –
• You may invite anyone to use Google Pay and if your invitee registers on Google Pay with your unique, case-sensitive, Google Pay referral code (see offer details for your unique code), and successfully sends their first payment by 17th September 2018 using the Google Pay app, you are eligible for the Google Pay Referrals Offer. The invitee must enter the referral code before completing their first payment.
• Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, and form of payment, to qualify for each offer.
• The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Google Pay credentials.
• If you earn this reward, you will receive Indian Rupees Two Hundred and One (INR 201) in your designated bank account and the invitee will receive Indian Rupees Fifty One (INR 51) in their designated bank account. As such, you and your invitee must have a UPI-enabled bank account attached to your respective Google Pay accounts to receive payment from Google Pay. Please be sure that you and the invitee has an UPI enabled savings account linked to your respective Google Pay accounts within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
• You can only avail this offer once per unique registered invitee. The invitee can only avail of Google Pay Refer and Earn offer only for their first Google Pay transaction.
• You can earn a maximum of 50 referral rewards for referral rewards offers.
• You can earn referral rewards up to a total value of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers.
• To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
• You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
• Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the Google Pay Refer and Earn offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion
• This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.