Freecharge UPI Offer – Get upto 50 Rs On 1st UPI Transaction Via Freecharge App. Freecharge Come With A New Freecharge Cashback Offer, Which Gives A User 50 Rs Cashback on Sending Money Via Freecharge Upi Handle. User need to transfer 200 rs Minimum Amount Required For Cashback But User Only Get Maximum 50 Rs Cashback in This offer. This Offer Valid Till 15th Nov 2018.
How to Get 50 Rs Cashback on Sending Money Via UPI – Freecharge UPI Offer
2) Now Login Or Signup In Your Freecharge App
3) Now Find And Click Bhim UPI Option.
4) Now add Your Bank Account Using Your Mobile Number.
Note – Mobile Number must Be Same As Bank and Freecharge Account.
5) Now Select your Bank Account From Bank List and Add with Freecharge and Create A @Freecharge UPI Handle.
6) Now Create Your UPI Pin And Send Money to other Freecharge UPI User.
Note – Offer Valid Only @Freecharge UPI Handle, so Send Money Only A Freecharge UPI User to Get Cashback.
7) Once You Sent Money You Will get 5% Upto 50Rs In Your Freecharge Wallet Instantly or within 72H
Terms And Conditions – Freecharge UPI Offer
- Send money via FreeCharge UPI and get 100% cashback into FreeCharge Wallet
- 200 Rs is minimum transafer amount. Max cashback of Rs.50
- Offer is valid from 15th Nov 2018
- Offer is valid once per user/Account.
- Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle
- Offer is valid only on the latest version of the FreeCharge android App
- Cash back will be credited on the subsequent days(If transaction is done on Monday cash back will be credited on Tuesday by 6pm), except for Friday- Sunday, where the cash back will be credited on Monday
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account.