Freecharge Offer – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Flipkart/Amazon Gift card Purchase. Do you want discount on purchase of Amazon, Flipkart, Bookmyshow Gift card Purchase. if yes then this offer is for you. Now Freecharge is offering flat Rs 100 cashback on Flipkart or Amazon Giftcard purchase. This Offer is valid from 22nd January, 2019 to 25th January, 2019. So follow below steps and avail this offer.
How to Get Rs 100 Cashback on Amazon Gift card Purchase –
- Firstly Goto Freecharge from Offer Page
- Now Download Freecharge app
- Install and open the app
- Then login or register a new account on Freecharge app
- Now Purchase Flipkart, Amazon or Bookmyshow Giftcard.
- Proceed to Payment and pay the required amount.
- Cashback will be credit in your Freecharge wallet within few hours.
Terms and Conditions –
- “To avail this offer, the customer needs to complete a successful purchase of a Gift Card* on the Freecharge Android /IOS App application.
- On the purchase of Gift Cards of Flipkart/Amazon/Bookmyshow/Shoppers Stop, the customer shall receive a cashback of 2.5% of the transaction value, up to a maximum of Rs.100, in the form of a Freecharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction. The same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- The offer is valid on a minimum transaction of Rs.100.
- The offer is valid once per user.Not applicable on website and mobile website.
- No promocode has to be applied to avail this offer.
- The Customer can use the Freecharge Gift Instrument received under this offer for subsequent transactions on Freecharge
- The offer is valid only once per Freecharge Account/debit card/net banking/device/mobile number from 22nd January, 2019 to 25th January, 2019.
- This offer is not valid on credit card/FC balance/UPI transactions.
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards.
- Freecharge reserves the right to disqualify any Freecharge Account from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.