Freecharge Christmas Offer – Get Rs 15/20/50 Recharge For Free. Hello Readers, Today, I’m Going to share a Latest free recharge Offer Trick with you. In this offer, you can get 100% cashback on recharge of Rs 15 or 20 or 50. This Freecharge Xmas offer Valid for All User Who Has received FreeCharge Email or SMS About The Offer With FreeCharge Promo code. Basically, this is an Account Specific Offer. And This Offer Valid Till 25th Dec 2018.
How To Get Rs 15/20/50 Recharge For Free – Freecharge Christmas Offer
1) First of all, Download FreeCharge app Here
2) Install & Open the App.
3) Login/Sign up your Account.
4) Now Initiate a Recharge of Rs 15/20/50 or above.
5) Apply FreeCharge Promo Code –
MERRY15 – Rs.15 Cashback (Min Rs.25)
XMAS20 – Rs.20 Cashback (Min Rs.20)
XMAS25 – Rs.25 Cashback (Min Rs.25)
COLD40 – Rs.40 Cashback (Min Rs.50)
XMAS50 – Rs.50 Cahback on Rs.50
ICE50 – Rs.50 Cashback (Min Rs.50)
6) Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using Freecharge Balance/Debit/Credit card only.
7) You will get Your Cashback in your FreeCharge wallet instant or within 24 hours.P
Freecharge Xmas Offer T&Cs –
- Valid on successful Recharges/Bill Payments done till 25th Dec’ 2018.
- Valid on minimum transaction of Rs.15/20/50. Falt cashback of Rs.15/20/50.
- XMAS Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer.
- Valid once per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number/Device.
- Valid on credit/debit card, Netbanking, FreeCharge Balance & UPI transactions only.
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from
dateof credit,and is non-transferable.
- Offer is not valid for Add Cash & Broadband transactions.
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App/Web/mWeb.
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- For all other queries please email email@example.com
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for