Flipkart back again with another sale. In this sale you will be saving a lot. The best thing thing is that you will be getting additional cashback by using phonepe as payment method. This sale will live from 29th of May, 2017 and will be live till 31st of May, 2017.
How to Get Products from Flipkart Summer Shopping Days Sale:-
1) 1st of all, Visit Flipkart Website Here
2) Search or choose the product which you want to buy.
3) Click on “Buy Now’.
4) Add the Product to your Shopping Cart.
5) Login/Sign up on Flipkart.
6) Enter your Shipping Address/details.
7) Finally Select any Payment mode and Pay the amount. (Choose Payment mode as CitiBank for 10% Discount OR Choose Payment mode as PhonePe App for 25% Discount).
8) Place the Order and Your Order will be delivered in 2-4 working days.
9) That’s it|
PhonePe App 25% Cashback Offer:-
1) Offer is valid from May 29th, 2017 (00:00 hrs) to May 31st, 2017 (11:59 hrs) (“Offer Period”).
2) Maximum cashback that can be availed during the offer period is Rs 200
3) Cashback will apply only on the first transaction during the offer period.
4) Cashback will be credited to customer’s PhonePe wallet within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction
5) In case of partial payments made using any payment mode other than PhonePe or avail any exchange offer, the Offer will be valid only on the total transaction value paid through PhonePe
6) The Cashback amount credited to PhonePe wallet can be withdrawn to customer’s bank account linked to PhonePe app
7) In case cashback has been credited to customer’s PhonePe wallet and order is cancelled, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total amount that needs to be refunded
8) This offer cannot be clubbed with any Bank offer. You won’t get both the bank offer and the phonepe offer if you use Citibank account inside PhonePe container
9) Offer is not applicable on Samsung smartphones except Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy On Nxt, Samsung Galaxy On5, Samsung Galaxy On7, Samsung Galaxy J5 – 6 (2016 Edition), Samsung Galaxy On8 and Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro.
10) Offer is not applicable on Redmi Note 4, Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime smartphones
11) Offer is not applicable on Samsung Tablets
12) Offer is not applicable on purchase of Flipkart gift card using phonepe
Terms & Conditions of 10% CitiBank Offer:-
1) This marketing program is being run by Citibank, N.A. (‘Citibank’/ ‘Citi’) on www.flipkart.com, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively ‘Platform’), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (‘Flipkart’, ‘We’ or ‘Our’). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Citibank Credit Card or Debit Card issued in India (‘Cardholder’ and ‘Card’). It is not applicable on Corporate Cards issued by Citi.
2) By participating in the Offer (defined below), Cardholder agree to be bound by:
3) These Offer terms and conditions (‘T&C’);
5) All applicable terms and conditions of Citibank.
6) The below mentioned Offer 1 and Offer 2 (collectively, ‘Offer’) will be valid from May 29th, 2017 (00:00 Hours) to June 2nd, 2017 (23:59 Hours) (‘Offer Period’) in a manner set out below:
7) ‘Offer 1′ will be valid from May 29th, 2017 (00:00 Hours) to May 31st, 2017 (‘Offer 1 Period’).
8) In terms of the Offer 1, a Cardholder can avail 10% cashback per Card on the purchase of products from all categories on the Platform during the Offer 1 Period. However, Offer 1 will NOT be applicable on purchase of the following products :
9) Any Samsung smartphones, except Samsung J3 Pro Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy On Nxt, Samsung Galaxy On5, Samsung Galaxy On7, Samsung Galaxy J5 – 6 (2016 Edition) and Samsung Galaxy On8;
10) Redmi Note 4, Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime smartphones;
Samsung Tablets; and
11) Flipkart eGift Voucher and Gold and Silver Coins/Bars.
12) Further, in order to avail Offer 1, the minimum NCV or Net Cart Value must be Rs 5000.00 and the maximum cashback that can be availed per Card during the Offer Period is Rs 2000.00. ‘NCV’ shall mean the total value of only the eligible product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions.
13) ‘Offer 2′ will be valid from June 1st, 2017 to June 2nd, 2017 (‘Offer 2 Period’).
14) In terms of the Offer 2, a Cardholder can avail 10% cashback per Card, on the purchase of televisions and/or appliances on the Platform, during the Offer 2 Period.
15) Further, in order to avail Offer 2, the minimum NCV or Net Cart Value must be Rs 5000.00 and the maximum cashback per Card during the Offer Period is Rs 2000.00. ‘NCV’ shall mean the total value of only the eligible product/s for availing in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions.
16) A Cardholder can avail both Offer 1 and Offer 2 subject to a maximum combined cashback of Rs 2000 per Card during the entire Offer Period, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criterion as stated above.
17) Add on cards will be treated as separate cards.
18) The Offer is not applicable for Card on delivery transactions.
19) The Offer is not applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges.
20) The cashback amount cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person/customer.
21) In case partial payment is made through Flipkart gift card, Offer 1 or Offer 2 will be applicable only if the amount paid through the Card is more than Rs 5000.00.
22) Cashback amount of the above Offer shall be credited in the Cardholder’s account by 10th August, 2017 on best effort basis.
23) The Offer is also applicable on EMI transactions on the Card and on such transactions the EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable as mentioned at: https://www.online.Citi.co.in/card-offer/pdfs/EMI-TC.pdf.
24) In the event orders are fully cancelled (during & outside the Offer Period), the corresponding cashback applicable on that order/transaction will not be granted.
25) In the event orders are partially cancelled (during & outside the Offer Period) and if the total transaction amount falls below the minimum transaction amount i.e. Rs 5000 for the Offer 1 or Offer 2, cashback will not be granted.
26) Citi is not making any commitment to make any offer beyond the Offer Period.
27) The Offer is valid only if the Cardholder’s account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach Citibank before the payment due date.
28) Neither Citi nor does Flipkart make any warranties or representation on the delivery, service, quality, quantity, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in the Offer. The sellers on the Platform shall be responsible for the same.
29) Citi is NOT liable or responsible for any claim(s), dispute(s) regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability, quantity or quality made available to the customers under the Offer on the products purchased/ services availed on the Platform (shortly referred as ‘Claims’). In reference to any Claims, it must be addressed in writing by the Customer to Flipkart or directly to the concerned seller and Citi shall not entertain any communication in this regard. Any query/ contention/ dispute raised by any customer to Citi with respect to the above shall be forwarded to Flipkart for resolution.
30) Customers are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a best effort basis.