Flipkart Recharge Offer – Get 25% Cashback On All Mobile Recharge Via Flipkart App. After Amazon Recharge Service, Flipkart Also Start Mobile Recharge Services with phonepe Wallet Under The Flipkart App. And Flipkart Offering Welcome Offer For All Users. In which Offer Users Will Get 25% Cashback Upto 20₹ On Their 1st Recharge. This offer Live Till 30th June.
How to Do Recharge Mobile With Flipkart – Flipkart Recharge Offer
2) Now Login or Signup In Your Account.
3) Now Just Click On Menu and then Click On Mobile Recharge Option.
4) After That Click On Recharge Now and Connect Your PhonePe Wallet With Flipkart App.
5) And Then Simply Recharge Your Mobile Number.
6) You Will Receive Your Cashback Instantly.
Note – if You Didn’t Have PhopePe Wallet Then Download App From Here And Signup
Terms And Conditions – Flipkart Recharge Offer
What is the offer?
- 25% Cashback on prepaid mobile recharges done on Flipkart through PhonePe
- Maximum Cashback customer can avail is ₹20
- Offer can be availed only once per user during the offer period
What is the eligibility criteria?
- A customer has to perform a prepaid mobile recharge during the offer period to qualify for the offer
- Offer is valid on all payment modes
What is the offer duration?
- From 12:00 hrs 11th June 2018 to 23:59 hrs 30th June 2018
How many times this offer can be availed?
- Offer can be availed once per user during the offer period
When do I get the cashback / benefit?
- Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my Transaction?
- Once the Recharge is Processed, it cannot be cancelled or returned.
- In case of a payment failure during Recharge, the amount will be refunded back to you within 2 working days.
- In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
- Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment.