Get Upto 1000 ₹ Cashback Via Amazon Pay Electricity Bill Payment Offer. Do an Electricity Bill Payment of at least Rs.100 and win cashback ranging anywhere from Rs.10 to Rs.1000. Offer is applicable once per customer during the offer period. This is Same as Phonepe Electricity bill payment offer and Also Same as Google Pay Bill Payment Offer. It is a completely randomized selection based on which cashback will be issued. There is no manual intervention on deciding cashback amount for each customer. Cashback will be credited within 3 business days as Amazon Pay balance.
How to Get Upto 1000₹ On electricity bill – Amazon Pay Electricity Bill Payment Offer
1) First of all, visit Amazon Electricity bill payment offer page.
2) Now just Choose electricity Board and Then Enter Your Electricity Consumer Account Number.
3) Click on Fetch Details.
4) Login or Signup (If Needed)
5) After Confirmed All Details, Just Pay with Net banking or Cards or Amazon Pay balance.
6) You will receive cashback 10 to 1000Rs Within 3 Days.
Frequently Asked Questions About amazon Pay electricity bill payment offer
1) What is the offer?
Do an Electricity Bill Payment of at least Rs.100 and win cashback ranging anywhere from Rs.10 to Rs.1000. Offer is applicable once per customer during the offer period
2) How will I know how much cashback I received?
Post completing the bill payment, you can check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/statement
3) What will be the logic based on which I will receive my cashback?
It is a completely randomized selection based on which cashback will be issued. There is no manual intervention on deciding cashback amount for each customer.
4) When will I receive the cashback?
Cashback will be credited within 3 business days as Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon Electricity Offer T&Cs
1) The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Electricity Bill Payments’ offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the electricity bill payments on Amazon.in.
2) These Amazon Pay Electricity Bill Payment Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to electricity bill payments. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3) This Offer is valid from 1st Jan, 2019 to 10th Jan, 2019 (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
4) During the Offer Period, any customer who on Amazon.in makes payment (each an, “Eligible Transaction”) for an electricity bill of any of the electricity service provider (“Electricity Provider”) for a minimum amount of INR 100, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback in relation to the amount paid by the customer for the Eligible Transaction.
5) The cashback under this Offer will be provided for a minimum amount of INR 10 and a maximum amount of INR 1000 per customer per Eligible Transaction. It is clarified that the amount of cashback that a customer receives will be determined on a random basis and APIPL accepts no responsibility for the amount that a customer receives under this Offer.
6) The cashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QuikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
7) The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the Electricity bill payment transaction.
8) This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period, i.e. only on one Eligible Transaction.
9) A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the Electricity bill payment available on Amazon.in), or by the Electricity Provider.