Amazon Offer – Get 50% Cashback Upto Rs 300 on First Pantry Purchase, Amazon has come up with a new offer, Now Amazon is offering cashback when you make your first order on Amazon Pantry. You will get 50% Cashback Upto Rs 300. This offer is valid for limited time period and cashback will be credit in your Amazon Wallet.
How to Get 50% Cashback Upto Rs 300 on First Pantry Purchase –
- First of all Goto Amazon Pantry from Offer Page
- Then login or register a new account on Amazon
- You can also download Amazon app from play store.
- Then add you deliver address.
- Add you mobile number and other details
- Proceed to Payment.
- Complete you payment using any payment method
- Cashback will be credit in your Amazon pay wallet.
Terms and Conditions –
- Shop on Amazon Pantry and get 50% cashback, no minimum purchase required, maximum cashback Rs 300.
- This offer is limited to select customers only.
- Only those customers who are able to see the “collect offer” commnunication for 50% cashback offer are eligible for 50% cashback offer are eligible for the offer.
- If you do not see the cashback communication, you will not be able to avail the cashback offer.
- Offer valid on only the first ever Pantry purchase.
- Offer is applicable only on Pantry orders paid entirely using any prepaid mode of payment.
- This offer is over and above any cashback offer running on Amazon Pantry.
- Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.
- If the order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched.
- For example, if you buy two Pantry products, A of Rs 600 and B of Rs 400 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs 100 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs 60 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs 40 when the product B is dispatched.
- The offer is valid only in cities where Amazon Pantry service is available.
- Amazon Pantry is currently present in Ambala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharmapuri, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Kolkata, Mangalore, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pondicherry, Pune, Rohtak, Secunderabad, Sonepat, Thane, Tumkur, Vellore, Vijayawada and Warangal.