ABPB App UPI Offer – Get 150₹ in Bank For Completing 10 UPI Transactions. We have already posted ABPB App Refer and Earn Offer, where a user will get 100Rs in His bank account for inviting 5 friends to ABPB App. And Now ABPB app Offering Bhim UPI Offer for Its All Users. In this offer users will get 150Rs Cashback in their bank account for sending 50Rs To 10 Unique users via Bhim UPI. This offer Valid for Limited Time so hurry up.
How to Earn 100 and 150₹ Rs – ABPB App UPI Offer
1) Firstly, Download ABPB app From Here.
Note – Don’t Forget to Use Referral Code – 9582912617
2) Open App & Choose Sim Which Is Registered With Bank Account. (Use Number Which Is Already In Any Other Bank)
3) Now Allow App To Verify OTP.
4) Now Your Device Has Been Registered With Bhim App.
5) Now Choose your Bank account And add It With ABPB App.
6) Now Go to Menu and Then Your Profile and Use Promocode – 9582912617 (Must Use)
7) After Completing All Process, Just Sent 50Rs to 10 Unique User (Only ABPB UPI Handle) and You will get 150Rs in Your bank Account.
Terms and Conditions – ABPB App UPI Offer
1) Offer Valid from 4th July,2018 to 31 Mar, 2019
2) This is an offer by Government of India and is subject to change as per GOI guidelines (NPCI). For detailed terms and conditions of the offer, please refer this circular- BHIM UPI SCHEME
3) The distribution of scheme amount shall be done in line with the existing process of BHIM scheme and shall be done directly into the customerâ€™s accounts.
4) ABIPBL has the right to contact the winning users for marketing and promotional activities
5) ABIBPL reserves the rights to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, change/modify/withdraw the Offer without any notice and the customers agree to remain updated with the Offer terms and conditions by visiting the ABIPBL website -www.adityabirla.bank
6) In case of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, ABIPBL reserves the sole right to revoke the Offer
7) This Offer cannot be combined with any other offers and cannot be assigned/ transferred to any other person/ customer.